This is my personal blog being used as a news portal for another web site. News I find interesting will be posted here and then picked up via the RSS feed to use on another site. Please contact me with any questions.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Video: Max Payne Movie Trailer

The first trailer from the game-to-film conversion of Max Payne has arrived, and surprisingly it isn't entirely terrible.

I don't really understand the hinted-at supernatural angle, but I admit: They've gone a long way in capturing the neo-noir essence of the series, and Mark Wahlberg can certainly play a conflicted, yet morally centered tough guy.

I'm too pessimistic to say this might be the first good game-to-film crossover, but this trailer went a long ways toward selling me on the idea.

Max Payne hits theaters this October.

Video: Max Payne Movie Trailer | Game | Life from Wired.com

Blog Archive