This is my personal blog being used as a news portal for another web site. News I find interesting will be posted here and then picked up via the RSS feed to use on another site. Please contact me with any questions.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HTX Helmet lets you feel headshots while you play video games

tngames-helmet.jpgAre video games just not immersive enough for you? Do you feel like you really need to feel those headshots? Well, the TN Games HTX Helmet is designed to do just that, rattling your head around when it gets shot and letting you feel the bullets whizzing all around you.

It all seems a little much to me, but maybe I'm just not hardcore enough of a gamer to really appreciate it. Maybe getting your head knocked around while you're playing video games is actually fun. Then again, maybe it isn't.

DVICE: HTX Helmet lets you feel headshots while you play video games

Blog Archive