This is my personal blog being used as a news portal for another web site. News I find interesting will be posted here and then picked up via the RSS feed to use on another site. Please contact me with any questions.

Friday, September 19, 2008

The New Xbox Experience Avatars Video

Xbox Live Director of Programming Larry Hryb, aka Major Nelson, takes us through a quick walkthrough of the New Xbox Experience, showing how Avatars are going to work.

First, you choose your Avatar from a series of random models. You can modify it at any time. If you want to tweak your Avatar, simply go to My Xbox channel and select "Customize Avatar." There you will find five options: "Change My Features," "Change My Clothes," "Gamer Picture," "Start Over" and "Save and Exit".

The New Xbox Experience Avatars Video - Xbox

Blog Archive